Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was definitely rain-filled! I did manage to get a lot of things done around the house, so I guess it's ok. It's still a little chilly today, but I'm hoping that the rest of the week will get better. So it's time for another 5 for Five post. I did much better this last week than I have in the past. I still didn't reach all 5 goals, but I am improving!
1. Reach my 8,000 step goal every day. I was a few hundred steps short on Friday and that kept me from hitting my goal. If only I had done a couple more laps at work!
3. Track every B, L & T this week. Nope, not even close.
So now it's time for this week's goals:
1. Reach my 8,000 step goal every day. I may have to do a little extra in the evenings, but I really want to hit this one again!
2. Work out at least 3 days this week. I have a Dr's appt on Friday and I really need to try to be active before that.
3. Stay off FB in the evenings until Addison is asleep. I think this one is important and I need to keep it up.
4. Not eat any candy all this week. I know I will be eating some over the weekend again, so I need to try to stay away from it before that.
5. Get one more meal done to put in the freezer for after little man makes his debut. I have a couple of them done, but really need to get that freezer loaded up!
So there you have it. Another 5 for Five. Don't forget to check back next week to see how I did. And also maybe try to check out some of the other posts that are on the link-up page.
So long for today...