Thursday, March 10, 2016

Banana Oat Pancakes

Well, hey there!! I'm pretty excited that I'm getting a recipe posted on here. I really miss posting a ton of recipes for all of you, but for some reason, life just seems crazy busy lately. I guess it all started the day Camden was born. Haha!!

I love breakfast. I didn't used to eat it, but seriously can't miss it anymore. Doing the challenge, it was sometimes hard to find challenge-friendly ideas that the whole family loved. My friend Angela introduced me to these pancakes. I have no idea where the original post for these came from, so I apologize for that. But, you need to try these. It's a great way to use up some old bananas, too!!


BANANA OAT PANCAKES

1 very ripe banana
1/2 - 3/4 c. Old fashioned oats
2 eggs

Combine all ingredients and blend in blender. Cook as you would pancakes.

Enjoy!!


Sometimes, I also like to add a splash of vanila and maybe a dash or two of cinnamon. It just helps to make them a little bit yummier.


I'm so excited that today is my Thur-Friday. We've been having such beautiful weather and this girl has a bad case of Spring Fever. I have a few things going on tomorrow, then we are going a couple of towns away to spend the night before my race on Saturday. I can't wait!!

I hope you all have a great day!

So long for today...





1 comment:

  1. These pancakes look so good! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete