Saturday, March 5, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {3/6}

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're having as fantastic of a weekend as we are! Today was such a great day! It started off pretty chilly, but the sun was bright and it warmed up (enough for a run) pretty quickly. I was able to get a 5 mile run in and felt pretty good. My muscles were pretty sore after the strength training that I did this past week, so it felt good to be able to get out and get a run in. It took a little while to get those legs warmed up, but I didn't mind. 

After the run, we started working on some outside home improvement. Since we moved into the house almost a year and a half ago, we haven't taken the time to clean up the landscaping in front of the house. It took a while and lots of effort, but we got it done. It looks so much better than it did before. I'm so glad we finally got it done!

I'm starting the "Lean in 13" program on Monday. It uses Advocare products, but it isn't promoted by AdvoCare. Instead it was developed by a distributor that is also a registered dietician. I'm looking forward to reving up my metabolism and hopefully toning those muscles!

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Baked Crescent Chicken
Monday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Tuesday - Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos
Wednesday - Grilled Pork Chops
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled Swai
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 6.2 mile run
Monday - Rest Day
Tuesday - LoveFit Chest & Triceps
Wednesday - LiveFit Back & Biceps
Thursday - LiveFit Legs
Friday - LiveFit Shoulders & Abs
Saturday - 5 mile run

I'm still loving this LiveFit Program that I've been following. Things change up this week. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! Lol!

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. We need to have a landscaping weekend BAD! After that last storm it's a mess.. landscaping always makes everything feel nice a refreshed =) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete