Sunday, March 20, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {3/20}

Hey friends! Well, it's been yet another busy weekend for us. Today will be spent cleaningn, doing laundry, grocery shopping and packing/getting ready for the cruise. We are headed out to dinner tonight, too so my usual Sunday will be abbreviated. This week is going to be  whirlwind of activity, too!! I promise, someday (hopefully soon!!) life will slow down enough for me to take time to do a regular blog post. So, until then, here's what we have going on this week...

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Dinner Out
Monday - Crockpot Lasagna
Tuesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday - Ravioli
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Dinner out in Cocoa Beach
Saturday - Crusin'

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Rest Day
Monday - LiveFit Leg Day
Tuesday - LiveFit Back & Biceps
Wednesday - LiveFit Chest & Triceps
Thursday - LiveFit Leg Day
Friday - LiveFit Shoulders & Abs
Saturday - 4.85 mile run

I hope you all have a great week! I'll try to check back, but no promises :-)

1 comment:

  1. Can I come on your cruise?! We're seriously overdue for a tropical vacation ha

    ReplyDelete