Sunday, April 3, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {4/3}

Hey everyone!! I'm writing this in the wee hours of the morning due to an absolutely fabulous vacation! We ended up getting an extra Sea Day, which meant getting off the ship about 10 hours late. So, the long ride back to SC will end around 3:30 AM. But the cruise was fantastic!! We all had such a wonderful time! We're already thinking about our next one!

My next 10 Day Cleanse starts in Monday, which I'm soooooo looking forward to! It's just what my body needs after a week of incredible indulgences!! Here's what I have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Bisquick Chicken
Monday - Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Wednesday - White Bean Chicken Chili
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Saturday - Chicken & Canbage Stirfry

Fitness Recap:
Hahahahahaha!! I took the entire week off from working out! I did take the stairs whenever possible, so that's something, right? Definitely getting back on the horse this week though!

Time for this lady to try to get a little shut eye. The kiddos are snoozing in the back seats and will be up way before we want thm to be in the morning!

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment