Sunday, April 10, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {4/10}

Hey there! I hope you're all having a great weekend! Ours hasn't been all that outstanding, but we have been able to get a couple of projects done around the house. I guess that's what adult ins is all about, right? All I can say is TGIS (Thank Goodness For Spark!)

It's going to be yet ANOTHER busy week this week. We're getting ready to head to Florida Friday afternoon. I'm going to Ladies Alive on Saturday and I.can't.wait! We've decided to make it a family weekend and visit Disney World on Sunday. The kids don't know yet and I'm looking forward to their reaction when we tell them!!

Here's what I have planned for the last week of my cleanse...

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Monday - Pulled Pork Carnitas
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Chicken & Cabbage Stirfry
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - TBD
Saturday - Character Dinner

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Rest Day
Monday - LiveFit Chest & Triceps
Tuesday - LiveFit Back & Biceps
Wednesday - LiveFit Legs
Thursday - LiveFit Shoulders & Abs
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - 4 mile run

I hope you all have a great week! I'm hoping to do a life lately post to catch up.

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. That's going to be so much fun surprising the kids!! I hope your week is stress free and easy before your trip =)

    ReplyDelete