Saturday, April 23, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {4/24}

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope your Sunday has started off as beautifully as mine!! I got a 3.5 run in before heading to church. We have had a pretty good weekend all around with TC and Addison having a movie date yesterday,
Camden and I entertaining ourselves at random stores,
relaxing around the pool
and my parents coming over for dinner. We are headed to my sister's house after church for some home improvement and more family fun! 

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Sunday - Mexican Fiesta at my sista's 
Monday - Grilled Pork Chops
Tuesday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Wednesday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled London Broil
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

I'm awful at remembering this past week's workouts. I have decided to stick with my home workouts though. This coming week will be my last one at the gym. While I did make a few new friendships, I think it's best for me mentally to stick to my early morning workouts at home.

Sunday - Disney World
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Rest?
Wednesday - 21 DF Total Body Cardio
Thursday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3.1 mile run

I hope you all have a blessed Sundau and a fantastic week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment