Saturday, April 30, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {5/1}

Wow!! Its May!! It's so crazy that another month is over!! Can you believe this?! Addison's birthday is on Friday and she'll be 7. How and why does time fly so fast? And even faster when you have kids!! So, so crazy!! 

Well, I did it. I quit the gym. Yesterday was my last official day. It's weirdly freeing to have cut that cord. And I've been pinning all kinds of new workouts that I'm pretty excited to try. I might even come up with some on my own!! 

Since Addison's birthday is this weekend, it's going to be another busy, busy week. But here is what I have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Crockpot Hawaiian Pork Roast
Monday - Grilled Swai
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Addison's Birthday Dinner
Saturday - Birthday Party

Fitness Recap:
I went for a run yesterday morning and struggled through it. I couldn't find my rhythm and wanted to quit the whole time. But I pushed through and got over 5 miles in!
Sunday - 3.5 mile run
Monday - LiveFit Chest & Triceps
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - 3 mile treadmill run
Thursday - Back & treadmill time
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 5 mile run

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment