Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {5/8ish}

Hey there!! Sorry for the late post this week, but we had a weekend chocked full of some exciting stuff! Addison's 7th birthday was on Friday. We went out to dinner to celebrate with my family and then had some DQ ice cream cake for dessert. Saturday was party central at our house. Addison wanted a luau to celebrate, so I did everything I could to give her the Hawaiian experience.
Most of the guests left in the early afternoon, my my family stayed and we kept the party going until the sun went down. I'm so thankful that my family stays to help clean up after these kinds of events!! It definitely helps to lighten our load at the end of the day!

Mother's Day started with a 5 mile run, followed by some strawberry picking and more family time. It's weekends like these that remind me of how blessed I really am!

Here's how this week is looking for us:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Party Leftovers
Monday - Out to Eat
Tuesday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Wednesday - Chili Cheese Mac
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled Hamburgers
Saturday - Out to Eat

Fitness Recap:

Sunday - 3.5 mile run
Monday - Leg Shred Home Workout
Tuesday - Home Crossfit Style Workout
Wednesday - 21 DF Dirty 30
Thursday - 3 mile run
Friday - 10 mile run
Saturday - Rest

It felt great to get a 10 mile run in! I hadn't run that far since the half marathon in November and just want to see if I could. And now I know :-)

I hope you all have a great day! 

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes are soo cute! Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day =)

    ReplyDelete