Sunday, May 29, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {5/29}

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!! I hope you're all having a great weekend and staying safe (and dry) if you're on the East coast and in the path of Tropical Storm Bonnie. We got lots of rain yesterday and are supposed to get more today and tomorrow, but we're not letting that ruin our fun!! After a pretty stressful week, we had Camden's 3rd birthday party yesterday. The rain came, but the fun still went on!

To be honest, I wasn't feeling very well last night after all of the splurges, not only from yesterday, but earlier in the week. I really need to get a grip. We've had so many vacations and parties lately and some weight has crept back on. It would be that big of a deal, but some of my clothes are pretty snug. I refuse to buy new ones, so that means it's time to buckle down and get serious again!!

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers
Monday - Memorial Day Cookout
Tuesday - Italian Chicken Tenders
Wednesday - Brinner
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday -  Dinner Out
Saturday - Chicken Stirfry

Fitness Recap:
This week was so all over the place with workouts. I had more rest days than normal. I'm not happy about it, but it is what it is. I can't do anything about this past week, but I can definitely do something about his coming week!!

I hope you all have a safe and Happy Memorial Day!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment