Sunday, May 15, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {5/15}

Hey there!! I hope you're all having a great weekend!! I'm actually enjoying the sunshine as I'm writing this with a little bit of time by the pool.
It's been such a beautiful weekend!! Friday was movie night, we went to the zoo yesterday and today started with a 5 mile run, followed by time around the house.

Last week ended up being a lot busier than I had expected! My SIL had her baby on Monday, after almost 24 hours of labor!! Baby girl is healthy and she and mama are doing great! Definitely lots of blessings going on around here!

Here's what I have planned for the week:
Menu Plan:
Sunday - Chicken & Veggie Lasagna Cupcakes 
Monday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Grilled Pork Chops
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled Swai
Saturday - Grilled Beef Roast

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 5 mile run
Monday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Tuesday - 3.79 mile walk/jog
Wednesday - 22 DF Lower Fix
Thursday - 21 DF Yoga Fix
Friday - P90X3
Saturday - Rest 

I'm starting a new challenge tomorrow with a challenge group and I'm really hoping it gets me back on track. I haven't been doing that bad with my workouts, but my eating is another story!!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment