Saturday, May 21, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {5/22)

Happy weekend everyone! So, apparently, I've relapsed back to the blogger that only puts up a new post once a week and even that one is only the weekly plan. How sad is that?! Hopefully, things will slow down for me and I'll be able to get some new and fun stuff posted soon for you guys. Please hang in there. It'll get better!!

Last night, was Camden's end of year performance for his daycare. While, he was NOT the child that cried for his mommy the whole time, he WAS the child that not only sat, but also layed down on the stage. Fun times!! Luckily, everyone got a kick out of it. And I do have the pictures to prove it to him later in life. Gotta love those embarrassing pictures!

So, my baby boy's 3rd birthday is on Wednesday. This is crazy! How is it that time flies by so much faster when you have kids?! We are having his party next Saturday at the house. He requested a Mickey Mouse theme, so that what we're going for! I'll definitely share some pictures with you all.

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Crockpot Chicken Stroganoff
Monday - Grilled Turkey Burgers
Tuesday - Brinner
Wednesday - Out to Dinner
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Baked Spaghetti
Saturday - Birthday Party Leftovers

Fitness Recap:

Sunday - 5 mile run
Monday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Tuesday - 21 DF Lower Fix
Wednesday - 21 DF Total Body Cardio
Thursday - 21 DF Dirty 30
Friday - 21 DF Yoga
Saturday - 5 mile run

I hope you all have a great week! So long for today...


1 comment:

  1. It seems like so many mom bloggers I follow have their kids' birthdays this month! That's so funny about his performance- so glad you got pics haha!

    ReplyDelete