Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIAW #12

Happy Hump Day everyone! I hope you're all having a great week! Just a couple more days and we've made it to another weekend! We're planning to go camping again this weekend. It's been 2 months since we were camping!! Since we have a couple of other things that we have to do this weekend, we're staying local. But the weather is supposed to be beautiful, so we're really looking forward to it.

So here's how my WIAW looked this week:

Breakfast was toast 2Points+) with peanut butter 3 Points+), an apple (0 Points+) and some honey 1 Point+) drizzled over top:

and I had the rest of the apple, too (1 Point+):

For my morning snack, I had some cottage cheese (2 Points+) with mandarin orange slices (1 Point+):

Lunch was an Oven Roasted Chicken Salad (3 Points+) with a little bit of mozzarella cheese (1 Point+) and FF Italian Dressing (1 Point+):

My afternoon snack was some light string cheese (1 Point+) and two clementines (1 Point+):

I also had some freeze dried mango (2 Points+):

Dinner was 4 Cheese Pasta with a creamy tomato sauce (10 Points+):

EXERCISE:
TC got back into town tonight from being on the road for work for a couple of nights. It was nice to have him back and we all went for a walk together. The weather was absolutely perfect. It was sunny and had just enough chill in the air to keep me from being too hot on the walk. Perfect!!

Hope you have a great rest of your week!

So long for today...





3 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful! Have a great weekend camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating so healthy! Just curious, why do you count PP values for fruit? Did you find that if you didn't you were gaining? I lost weight (although very slowly) eating a lot of fruit and not counting the PP values.

    I think that is one of the best differences about PP! :)

    Have a good rest of the week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Racheal - I found that I was eating WAY too much fruit if I didnt' count it. So I just do 1 PP for each serving whether it is one grape or 1 cup of berries. I found this to work best for me!

      Delete