Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIAW #10

Halfway there my friends! We are halfway through the work week! Whoop, whoop! This week hasn't been especially stressful. As a matter of fact, since I had Monday off, it's gone pretty quick, but I'm still looking forward to having the weekend off. We don't have any plans for the weekend, and that suits me just fine!

I hope you will forgive my lack of pictures and also lack of knowing point values for some of the things I ate today. You'll understand when you look through my day, so let's go ahead and get it over with, shall we?

Breakfast was one egg (2 Points+) and one egg white (0 Points+):

I also had a Blueberry Bliss Luna Bar (5 Points+):

and an apple (1 Point+):

For lunch, I had a Gyro Platter (7 Points+) with French Fries (4 Points+) and a side salad (0 Points+) with FF italian dressing (1 Point+). Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of my lunch and ended up only getting a shot halfway through the salad:

For a snack, I had some popcorn (6 Points+) again, but forgot to take a picture.

Then I had some Greek Yogurt (2 Points+):

Dinner was Crockpot Cube Steak (6 Points+) with mashed potatoes (3 Points+) and lima beans (2 Points+):

That's everything that I ate today. I am guessing on the values for lunch since it didn't have any nutritional values with it.

EXERCISE:
My activity was a hodge podge of things tonight. I did about a one mile walk, then did a little bit of strength training while Addison was playing on the playground at Somerset. After we got home, I finished up my strength workout with some weights. Total APs earned were 3.

So there it is. Another WIAW in the books!

So long for today...

1 comment: