Friday, June 3, 2016

Life Lately {6/3}

In an effort to not be the blogger that only posts about meal plans, I thought I would pop in for an update on what we've been up to lately. It's been a whirlwind last few months for us!! 

After we got back from the cruise in early April, we only had a couple of weeks before we were back in Florida for a long weekend.
Saturday, I attended the Ladies Alive event put on by Advocare. I had such a great time, heard some wonderful stories and made so many connections. I can't wait for next year!
We decided to make it a long weekend and hit up Disney World for a day while we were there. The kids had such a great time!!

A couple of weeks later, we celebrated Addison's 7th birthday. It was so much fun and I think the birthday girl definitely enjoyed herself!

We had end of school year craziness, which I don't remember experiencing as a child, but maybe my mom was just able to hide it well.

Camden's 3rd birthday was on the 25th of May and his party was the following Saturday.
That week was insane and actually included an evening trip to the ER to try to find out what was causing his 105 degree temperature.
So stressful!! We were sent home after being told it was a virus. We took the poor guy back to urgent care on Memorial Day because he just couldn't shake a low grade fever and still wasn't himself. It didn't take long for him to be diagnosed with an ear infection. No wonder he was dreading bath time so much!! Thankfully, I think he is finally bouncing back.

I enjoyed a relaxing day off today and look forward to my Flex Friday's home with the family during the Summer!

We have Addison's dance recital tomorrow and a trip to our favorite state park next weekend that I'm really looking forward to! Im hoping to get back into a better running routine and start racking up some major mileage!! Hopefully, Mother Nature will be more cooperative than she was last weekend!

I hope life has been treating you all well lately and that you all have an amazing Summer! 

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. I hope her recital was amazing! When my daughter's a little older I'll have to ask what studio you go to!

    ReplyDelete