Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Mini Blueberry Pies

Are you all looking forward to the 4th of July holiday weekend as much as I am?!


I've had a crazy last couple of weeks at work and I'm so ready for an extra long weekend. I'm not exactly sure what we will do, but the break from the craziness (of work) is definitely welcome!! I'm still going strong with my 10 day cleanse and am feeling fantastic! I noticed a difference the second day of the cleanse, but I'm even more excited that the results are starting to show on the outside, too! That always helps to give me some extra motivation to stick with it!

If you've been following me for any amount of time, you know that I love any kind of cupcake, whether sweet or savory. Even better is when something is so incredibly easy to make. I found myself looking for something sweet to make that was also easy. I had some blueberry pie filling that I had taken on one of our camping trips, but never ended up using. I bought some refrigerated pie crusts to use for this, but then remembered that I had some won ton wrappers in the fridge that I needed to use. I wasn't sure if it would work, but I figured it was worth a try. Well, I'm so glad that I did because these were a huge success! They were so good AND so easy, too. I call this winning!! Here's the recipe:


MINI BLUEBERRY PIES
Servings: 12

24 won ton wrappers
1 can light blueberry pie filling

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Press one wrapper into each cup of the cupcake pan. Take a tablespoon of the pie filling and put into each cup. Repeat the layers of wonton wrapper and pie filling.

Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes, or until wrappers are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Top with a dollop of light whipped cream, if desired and ENJOY!!

See, I told you it was easy!!


What plans do you all have for the holiday weekend? Please share!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment