Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thankful Thursday {6/9}

Good morning! Happy Thursday everyone!! We've made it over the hump and are sliding into the weekend. Can you feel it?! I'm loving with a Summer mentality these days. Let's just get these work days over with so we can move on to the weekend fun!! The temps are on the rise in the South and our weekend is looking nice!! Perfect beach weather!!

Yesterday, Advocare absolutely made.my.day!! They brought back Limeade Spark!! 
My favorite flavor used to be Fruit Punch. Until March. That's when they released Limeade as a limited edition. You guys, it sold out in less than a week!!! That was crazy! Apparently, I wasn't the only one that loves it. (Glad I stocked up when I did!!) Well, fast forward to yesterday when they made an announcement that Limeade was BACK permanently!! It's only available in a canister right now, but the on-the-go sticks will be available in July. This is what gets me through my 4:30 AM workouts and helps me with adulting after long nights with the kiddos!

So, today, I am thankful that Advocare listened to everyone and brought this flavor back for us. I love to send samples, so if you're interested in:

• Mental Focus
• Sustained Energy
• 12 vitamins & minerals
• No jitters
• No crashes
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Let me know in a comment or email me at southliveyankee@gmail.com and I'll send you a sample to try or you can go to my website to order some of your own: Https://www.advocare.com/150527965/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=A7920&id=E&flavor=X&size=COther flavors include Fruit Punch, Grape, Pink Lemonade, Mandatin Orange, Green Apple, Watermelon or Mango Strawberry.

I hope you all have a great Thursday! Also, if you'd like to hear more about Spark or other Advocare products or opportunities, feel free to join us for an online mixer on Monday. 

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment