Sunday, June 5, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {6/5}

Good morning Friends and happy Sunday!! I had a very muggy and sweaty 4 mile run this morning. I even went a little earlier than yesterday, but that 80% humidity had already set in. I guess I can forget about having a decent pace until it cools down!! 

Addison did great in her dance recital yesterday. I'm definitely one proud mama! I love that she shares my love for dancing! It meant so much to me that all of my family took the time to come see her perform. I know it means a lot to Addison as well.



We are camping next weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. We're planning to start packing later today so we aren't doing some mad packing Thursday evening.

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Baked Ham
Monday - Chicken Stir Fry
Tuesday - Grilled Turkey Burgers
Wednesday - Crockpot Spaghetti
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Camping
Saturday - Camping

Fitness Recap:

Sunday - Cardio Fix Extreme
Monday - Upper Fix Extreme
Tuesday - Plyo Fix Extreme
Wednesday - Dirty 30 Extreme
Thursday - Rest
Friday - 21DFX ABC Extreme & Lower Fix Extreme
Saturday - 3.5 mile run

I hope you all have a great rest of your week and a fabulous week!

So long for today...



No comments:

Post a Comment