Monday, June 20, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {6/19ish}

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and that all of my fatherly friends had a very Happy Father's Day!

We definitely had another great weekend! It was a 3 day weekend for me, so it couldn't be all bad, right? Friday was a shopping day with my mom and sister (& Camden). We found lots of good sales and my closet got the update that it was needing! 

Saturday was spent relaxing and we got a boat ride in during the evening hours. So glad the kiddos finally got a chance to get out on the boat!

Sunday consisted of another run, church, time on the boat/lake and then a nice family dinner. It was just an all around nice weekend! I feel incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to spend quality time with my family and friends.

After going to bed later than I had planned last night, I had a rough night with a restless kiddo and that alarm went off way too early!  It was a no excuses kind of morning though and I still got my workout in with the 4 am club. I tried the sneak peek of Country Heat from Beachbody and was honestly pretty disappointed. I love Autumn Calabrese, but definitely won't be buying this workout program when it comes out.

This week is kicking off a busier than normal time for me at work, so I can already predict that today will be a multiple Spark day! Let's hope it goes quickly though! 

Here's how the week is looking...

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Father's Day Cookout
Monday - Crockpot Turkey Tenderloin
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday
Wednesday - Pasta & Meatsauce
Thursday - Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Friday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Saturday - Grilled London Broil

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.77 mile run
Monday - JM Killer Abs - Level 1
Tuesday - JM Ripped in 30 - Level 1
Wednesday - JM Body Revolution - Workout 3
Thursday - JM Body Revolution - Workout 4
Friday - 4 mile run
Saturday - 5 mile run

1 comment:

  1. I love evening boat rides! Hope your week is wonderful =)

    ReplyDelete