Sunday, June 12, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {6/12}

Good morning from the beach! I just finished my run and am enjoying the absolutely beautiful morning while the rest of the family sleeps in. We've had a great time this weekend. This is definitely one of my favorite camping spots.

For the first time in awhile, I think we're NOT going to have a busy week! When was the last time I said that?! I'm hoping that nothing comes up to make me regret saying that though! I've definitely had many splurges this weekend, so it's  one to reign things in and get back on track this week.

Here's what I have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Cheddar Ranch Chicken
Monday - Summer Vegetables with Sausage & Potatoes
Tuesday - Grilled Swai
Wednesday - Italian Baked Chicken Tenders
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled Hamburgers
Saturday - Grilled Turkey Brats

Fitness Recap:
I took advantage of the opportunity and got my own 10k in yesterday morning. I'm still dealing with some pain in my left foot. I'm not sure what is causing it. Odd enough, it hurts more when I walk than when I run. Anyway...

Sunday - 4 mile run
Monday - PiYo Core
Tuesday - PiYo Sweat
Wednesday - 22 Minute Hard Corps Cardio 1
Thursday - Total Body Chisel
Friday - Yoga Fix Extreme
Saturday - 6.35 mile run

I hope you all have a great week! I might get crazy and post a new recipe soon!

So long for today...


1 comment:

  1. I hope your week stays relaxing!! I've never had Swai before.. is it fairly easy to make? I feel like I mess up fish a lot lol

    ReplyDelete