Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan {4/17}

Well, hey there!! I am headed home from the best weekend I have had in such a long time!! It's definitely in my top 3 of all-time. We spent the (long) weekend in Orlando.
Saturday, I went to Ladies Alive for Advocare. I love the feeling in the room when you get a HUGE group of women together that are all there to better themselves and learn how they can help others.
I truly feel that Advocare is a gift I've been given and I want to pay it forward and help others to be a happier and healthier version of themselves!

Sunday, we decided to spend the day at Magic Kingdom. This is seriously one of my favorite places on earth. I get just as sad as Addison does when it's time for us to leave.
The weather was absolutely perfect and the kids were really good, too. They were troopers and hung in for almost the whole day! Visiting Disney World and seeing the joy on my kids' faces definitely helped to remind me of what I'm working for! So, be prepared for me to share Advocare even more on my blog.

Now that the weekend is over and we are headed back home, it's time to get back to reality and start thinking about meal planning and workouts again. The kids have requested to see Mimi and Papa, so my parents are being awesome and bringing us dinner tonight. It's a huge help since we will be getting home just about dinner time! But after tonight, we are on our own again. So, here is what we have planned...


Menu Plan:
Sunday - Catered dinner by my parents
Monday - Chicken Tamale Casserole
Tuesday - Crockpot Turkey Breast
Wednesday - Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti 
Thursday - Spirit Night
Friday - Dinner at my Sister's
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - JM Body Revolution, Cardio 2
Monday - LiveFit Chest & Triceps
Tuesday - LiveFit Back & Biceps
Wednesday - LiveFit Legs
Thursday - 21DF Yoga Fix
Friday - 21DF Plyo Fix
Saturday - Rest Day

I hope you all have a great week! I'm in the mood to make something with some strawberries, so be on the lookout for a recipe soon :-)

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment