Monday, April 11, 2016

Heath Bar Dessert

Hey guys! So, I feel like I owe you all an apology. Yes, I do have a blog. Yes, I do post on said blog. But only once a week. Really?! I'm sure I've lost a lot of followers because I have totally let myself slide. But, I'm hoping to change that. Starting today!! Since I'm no longer doing WW (I officially cancelled my account a couple of months ago), I won't be able to include points values. Let me know if you'd like the macros (calories, etc) for it and I can include them for my recipes.

With the weather starting to get better here (and hopefully where you are, too) it definitely puts me in the frame of mains to samtart thinking about cookouts and picnics. One of my favorite desserts to bring is this Heath Bar Dessert. My mom might actually call it delight, but whatever. You can swap a couple of the ingredients to help to lighten it up, but you can only lighten this up so much. But I promise you, this is worth the splurge.


HEATH BAR DESSERT
Servings: 12
Source: My Mama

1 package graham crackers, crushed
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 T. sugar
1 T. cinnamon

2 small packages vanilla instant pudding
1 qt. butter pecan ice cream, softened
2 c. cold milk

Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon and press into bottom of 9 x13 inch pan. Next, combine the milk and pudding mix and beat for 5 minutes. Fold in the softened ice cream and spread over top of the crust, Add cool whip and spread over top of the pudding/ice cream mixture. Sprinkle with chopped heath bars (about 12 mini bars). Enjoy!


This stuff is so good! I actually started this post a long time ago and it's been a while since I've had it. It's so good, that I might have to make it later this week (after my cleanse is over and before we head to Florida!)

I'll try to be a good blogger and get in another post for you this week!!

I hope you all have a great Monday!! TGIM!!
 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment