Friday, March 18, 2016

Five for Friday {3/18}

Happy Fri-YAY!!!! I'm so excited we made it to another weekend! This week honestly hasn't been all that bad, but it did seem to draaaaaaaag out for so long. Of course, it was a busy one and I'm so happy that it's just about over and we can get on with the weekend!! Yay!!

1. My newest obsession is this Eagle Cam. It's on an eagle's next in the National Arboretum in Washington DC. There are two eggs in the nest and one started hatching on Wednesday. I actually got to watch the last part of the hatching earlier this morning. Nature is so amazing!! 



2. New flavors of Spark! Advocare just came out with the newest flavor of Spark on Wednesday...Limeade. I can't wait to try mine. It's limited edition though, so if you want some, order it soon! I'm looking forward to mixing this with Key Lime Rehydrate or Cherry Spark and making some slushies this Summer. YUM!!! 


3. 8 Days - We are 8 days away from our cruise. I CANNOT WAIT!!! (Obviously this picture was from yesterday) We're going to some new places and I'm excited to explore them, plus, my sister and niece are going. We're going to have so much fun!! I'm pretty excited about their "Seuss at Sea" program. This is the first cruise we've been on that has it. There are tons of Dr. Seuss themed events going on including a Green Eggs and Ham Brunch, character parades, story time and so much more! Does anyone have experience with this program? I'd love to hear your opinions! 


4. My new coffee table - I told TC that I would like a new coffee table to go with our new couch...and you know what he did?!?! He made me one. I'm in love with it. It's pretty nice being married to such a talented man!
 



5. This oil blend - The pollen is in full force down here. Everything is yellow. Even the horizon and bottoms of the clouds have a yellow tint to them. This oil blend has been my saving grace. It's so nice to have found a way to fight back against those allergies without having to use medication. 

I hope you all have a great weekend. We have some friends from PA that came into town last night. We'll be spending the weekend camping in my parent's driveway so we can spend as much time with them as possible. Addison is so excited to spend extra time with them. She has her stack of books ready that she's going to read to "Bucky."

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment