Saturday, March 12, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {3/13}

Hey there!!! Holy moly!! First of all, where did the weekend go?! AND then, the first part of this week? Does time go by faster in the Spring? Maybe we're just too busy enjoying the nice weather. Who knows?!?! I did get my Shamrock Shiffle in on Saturday. The weather was perfect in my opinion. Makes me want to find another race to train for!!


I feel like I might finally be getting used to this time change. This Springing forward is for the birds! Lol!! Fellow mamas with little ones can feel my pain!!

So, here is what we have done and I have planned for the rest of the week...



Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled London Broil
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled Ribeyes
Wednesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Thursday - Corned Beef & Cabbage
Friday - Grilled Hamburgers
Saturday - Crockpot Lasagna

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Golfing
Monday - LiveFit Leg Day
Tuesday - LiveFit Back & Biceps
Wednesday - LiveFit Chest & Triceps
Thursday - LiveFit Leg Day
Friday - LiveFit Shoulders & Abs
Saturday - Shamrock Shuffle (10k)

I hope you all have a great rest of your week. We have friends coming into town tomorrow from PA. I'm really looking forward to seeing them!!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment