Saturday, February 27, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {2/28}

Hey there!! Has anyone watched Fuller House yet? Full House was one of my favorites growing up and I'd love to watch this new show. I'm seeing so many people talking about watching it! But we are one of the only families left that doesn't have NetFlix. Whomp, whomp. 

Anyway... I hope you're all having a good weekend! Mine has been great so far! Yesterday, was my day off, so I took full advantage! After dropping Addison off at school, I went to the gym and had a great workout. Then I had breakfast and went to the chiropractor for a message and adjustment! We picked Addison up from school and had family movie night (The Good Dinosaur was such a cute movie!)
Today, we worked around the house a bit, went to pick up the camper where we camped last weekend (we weren't sure what the weather was going to be like, so thought we might camp again this weekend) where I got in a 3 mile run.
Then came home and had my family over for dinner. Tomorrow will be the usual for me...church, grocery shopping, laundry and meal/food prep.

So, here's what I'm planning for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled London Broil
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - White Bean Chicken Chili
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Chicken Rollatini
Saturday - Grilled Turkey Patties

Fitness Recap:
I started a new workout program this past week and I'm in LOVE with it!! I'm in the process of joining a local gym and have been using a guest pass the last week. I'm hoping that everything goes through in time for my membership to start on Tuesday, so fingers crossed!
Sunday - 5 mile run
Monday - JM Body Revolution Workout 1
Tuesday - JM 6 Week 6 Pack - Level 1 & LiveFit Day 1: Chest/Triceps
Wednesday - LiveFit: Back/Biceps
Thursday - LiveFit: Legs/Calves
Friday - LiveFit Day 4: Shoulders & Abs
Saturday - 3 mile run

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...


1 comment:

  1. I've been hearing a lot about Fuller House too! We use our parents' Netflix otherwise we don't have it either LOL

    ReplyDelete