Sunday, February 14, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Fitness Recap {2/14}

Happy Valentines Day everyone!! I hope you're all staying warm and safe wherever you are. It's a chilly weekend here. It got even chillier for us yesterday, too when the water heater started acting up. After trying to repair the one we have, they decided it wasn't worth it and went to pick up a new one. Unfortunately, neither Lowes or Home Depot had one, but Amazon came through, as usual. So, come Wednesday evening, we'll be back in service!! We're still trying to figure out what to do until then, but I know we will somehow manage :-)

This morning, I'm thankful that my mom is willing to share her Spark with me :-)

This schedule will most likely change, but here is what I am thinking about for this week...

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole
Monday - Crockpot Roast Beef
Tuesday - Sausage & Bean Soup with Pasta
Wednesday - Grilled Shrimp
Thursday - Chick Fil a Spirit Night
Friday - Big Mac Attack
Saturday - Chicken Rollatini

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 21 DF Cardio Fix
Monday - 21 DF Dirty 30
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - 21 DF Lower Fix
Thursday - 21 DF Upper Fix Extreme
Friday - 21 DF Plyo Fix Extreme
Saturday - TurboFire 45 Fire Class

I hope you all have a great week!! So long for today...

1 comment: