Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {2/7ish}

I can't believe I'm so late getting this posted. Life has been super busy lately...all good things though :-) I went to a ladies AdvoCare event last Thursday. The speaker was Dr. Ajia Brameus from the science and medical board. She was so informative. I could have listened to her talk for hours. I love that Advocare is all about informing people about not only their products, but health in general.

It's going to be a (relatively) cold week this week. It's a good thing I have soup planned for a couple of days!!  Since it's going to be chilly, my running will have to be put on the back burner. I am a Southernized Yankee and I don't like running in the cold!! People always think this is funny, but I never ran until after I loved South. 

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Super Bowl Fare
Monday - Chicken Stir Fry
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Crockpot Chicken Parmesan
Thursday - Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Sausage & Bean Soup w/ Pasta

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 5 mile run
Monday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Tuesday - Rest Day
Wednesday - 21 DF Lower Fix
Thursday - 21 DF Total Body Cardio Fix
Friday - 21 DF Yoga Fix
Saturday - 21 DF Cardio Fix

I hope you all have a great week!  

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. I agree- it is WAY too cold to be running right now! People laugh at me since I'm from up north too but I've been down south for 7ish years now and I can't handle the cold anymore =)

    ReplyDelete