Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {1/31}

Wow!! Is today really the last day of January? Doesn't it seem like we JUST had New Year's and now, we're getting ready to see what Punxsutawney Phil has to say about Winter. Fingers crossed that he predicts an early Spring, but with the way the last few weeks have gone, I'd be betting on 6 more weeks of winter. Whomp, whomp. 

Fun fact: My hometown is about 40 minutes from Punxsutawney. I visited my great aunt and uncle there many times and both of my kids have been to see Phil.

I'm so happy that I'm finally feeling like myself again. I had a great 5 mile run yesterdat and might try to get another run in later today after we get home from church!!

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Oven Roasted Chicken
Monday - Pasta & Turkey Meatsauce
Tuesday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Wednesday - Grilled Shrimp
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Brinner
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - 21 DF Pilates Fix
Wednesday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Thursday - 21 Day Fix Lower Fix
Friday - 21 DF Plyo Fix
Saturday - 5.05 mile run

2 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration! I hope you are feeling better! -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about groundhog day! I can't believe it's February already. Seriously.. Christmas was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete