Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {1/10ish}

Hey there! Happy Monday! We had such a busy weekend, I'm just now getting time to get this post up. We were on-the-go both Saturday and Sunday. I almost had an impromptu trip to Orlando, but decided it just wouldn't work for me. Maybe next year!! Saturday was spent going to Trader Joes to get some foods for the challenge that started TODAY!! I also made a trip to a couple of other favorite stores that were nearby as well. Sunday was spent at Church, then helping some friends/family move. We seem to constantly on-the-go these days. We decided to go camping for MLK weekend a few weeks ago and after the last couple of weeks, I'm really looking forward to it!! It's going to be nice to get away. Plus, there's going to be a lot of shopping going on, too! Even better!! Haha!
TC is gearing up for the College National Championship game tonight. Go Tigers!! Plus, it's my short week at work. So, I'm hoping its a quick week!

Here's what I have planned for this week:

Menu Plan:

Sunday - Out to eat
Monday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Tuesday - Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Wednesday - Low Cal Jambalaya
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - White Bean Chicken Chili
Saturday - Grilled Chicken

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 21 Day Fix Extreme - Cardio Fix Extreme
Monday - Yoga Meltdown - Level 1
Tuesday - Fitness Blender - Tank Top Arms
Wednesday - Fitness Blender - 32 Minute Home Cardio Workout
Thursday - TIU Total Body Tone Up + Fitness Blender Belly Fat Burner HIIT
Friday - Fitness Blender - Brutal Butt & Thigh Workout + 10 Minute Butt & Thigh Workout
Saturday - 3.58 mile run

I hope you all have a great week! I have another post that I'm working on to share with you all. Plus, I might share a day of my 10 Day Cleanse meals & snacks with you.

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Camping for MLK weekend sounds like so much fun! I want to get away for a little too, we'll see if that works out =)

    ReplyDelete