Saturday, January 16, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Fitness Recap {1/17}

Hey there! This is going to be a quick post, so please bear with me. We are having a great time camping this weekend! We're definitely not letting a little bit of rain bring us down! I'm feeling strong, still sticking to my 10 Day Cleanse meal plan and doing great!
 I will admit, I got pretty hangry yesterday afternoon/evening when we got back from shopping, but everyone survived :-)

Here's what I have planned for this week.:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Pork Chops
Monday - Crockpot Balsamic Chicken
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Turkey Chili
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled Shrimp
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

Fitness Recap:

Sunday - Body By Amy Tabata
Monday - 21 DF Total Body Cardio
Tuesday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Wednesday - 21 DF Lower Fix
Thursday - 21 DF Yoga Fix
Friday - 21 DF Plyo Fix
Saturday - 3.15 mile run

I hope you all have a great week! 

So long for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment