Tuesday, January 12, 2016

WIAW on the Advocare Cleanse

Hey there! I thought I would do a quick recap of what I've been eating so far on the 10 Day Cleanse. I'm on to day 3 and feeling so great! It's amazing how much better you feel once you start getting all of the processed foods out and the good stuff in! 
Every morning starts off with my Catalyst and Spark before my morning workout.

Then, I take my probiotics after I drop Addison off at school.  

Breakfast:
I've had the same thing for breakfast the last 2 days. I made some egg cups with ground turkey, peppers and onions and a salt free all-purpose seasoning that I mixed up. I added some steel cut oatmeal made with unsweetened almond/coconut milk and some cinnamon along with my Fiber drink.

Morning Snacks:
For my snacks both days, I had the hard-boiled eggs that I prepped. Monday I added some pineapple to the eggs.

Tuesday, I had some mixed fruit with my hard-boiled eggs.

Lunch:
Lunch was the same for both days. I ate the grilled chicken breast that I made over the weekend along with half of a sweet potato and some asparagus that I had roasted as well.

Afternoon Snacks:
My afternoon snacks were completely different (are you shocked?!):
Monday, I had an apple with some natural (no sugar added) peanut butter sprinkled with some unsweetened coconut.

On Tuesday, I had a Gingerbread AdvoBar (My favorite) with a clementine. Quick and easy!

Dinner:
Dinner Monday was a typical Monday meal for us. Grilled turkey patties, brown rice and broccoli.

On Tuesday, I made some Salsa Chicken in the slow cooker with some no salt added black beans. So easy and delicious. Bonus that the kids like it, too!

I also blended half of a frozen banana with a bit of unsweetened almond/coconut milk for a little something sweet after dinner.

Every night, I take my herbal cleanse tablets before I go to bed with a glass of water to end my day. (I keep forgetting to take a picture of these.)

I'm loving this ALL IN 24 Day Challenge and can't wait to see my results at the end. I had to do a little extra planning with our camping trip coming up this weekend.

In my opinion, the key is to keep it simple. Don't overthink things. Meals and snacks can be pretty easy as long as you plan them out. That is the biggest thing. MEAL PREP and MEAL PLANNING!!! If you get these two things down, your challenge will be easy peasy!


I hope you're all having a great week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment