Saturday, January 2, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {1/3}

Hey there! It's a sad day for me, as this is the last day of my Christmas break. These last (almost) 2 weeks have been so nice for me. I enjoyed spending the extra time with my kids and hope they feel the same way :-) The break was filled with many friends, much family and way too much food. I'm so ready to get back on track! Even though the challenge doesn't start until next Monday, I'm hoping to get "warmed up" and ready this week so I can really go ALL IN!!

This week will be a little bit of everything as I try to use a lot of what we already have around the house, but also get some foods in that aren't cleanse "friendly." Yes, the idea of the challenge is to create healthy habits that you can use for your daily eating. But I'm a firm believer of the 80/20 rule. So, I want to have some dishes that include some ingredients may fall into that 20 area :-)

Here's what I have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled London Broil
Monday - Grilled Shrimp
Tuesday - Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
Wednesday - Balsamic Beef Roast
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled Hamburgers
Saturday - Chicken Fajita Bake

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.5 mile run
Monday - TIU Bikini Body & Holiday Hustle
Tuesday - TIU Love Your Body Hiit & Strength
Wednesday - TIU Hump Day Hiit, Cardio Booty & Movie Night Workout
Thursday - 3.1 mile run
Friday - 4 mile walk
Saturday - Fitness Blender Fat Burning Cardio

I really liked trying all of the different workouts this past week.  I'm still not sure which program I'll do during the challenge, but guess I need to figure it out soon, since it's about a week away!  

I hope you all have a splendid Sunday!!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment