Saturday, January 23, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {1/24}

Hey there!! I really meant to get another post up before today, but it was a crazy week (again). The last day of the cleanse phase was on Wednesday and I'm so happy to report that I was down 5 lbs and 6.5 inches! Woohoo!! I also peaked at the scale today and am only 1.2 lbs away from goal. This is the lowest I've been since before I had Camden. Can I still call it my baby weight if my baby is a toddler? I don't care, I'm doing it anyway!! Haha!! There's more good news, too! Because everyone is havig amazing results, Advocare has decided to have round 2 of the 2016 All In 24 Day Challenge and is offering it again to those that didn't jump in with the more than 128,000 of us that started on January 11th.
So, if you missed it the first time, here is your chance to feel just as incredible as the rest of us do! Contact me to order your challenge. 

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Lemon & Rosemary Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
Monday - Crockpot Balsamic Chicken
Tuesday - Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Wednesday - Crockpot Roast Beef
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Chicken Stirfry
Saturday - Summer Spaghetti

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - 21 DF Cardio Fix
Wednesday - 21 DF Upper Fix
Thursday - 21 DF Lower Fix
Friday - 21 DF Dirty 30
Saturday - Rest

I didn't really mean to take that many rest days this past week. But between last weekend's camping and the strep I was diagnosed with this morning, sometimes you have to take it easy. 

I hope you all have a great week! I'll try to check back before next week's weekly plan post.

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment