Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {2/21}

Happy Sunday everyone! We have had such a wonderful weekend filled with lots of family, friends and food! The weather has been absolutely beatiful!! So happy that I got a couple of runs in, too. It had been way too long!  

I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that this week will be a bit calmer and back to our normal routine. Here's the plan:


Menu Plan: 
Sunday - Big Mac Attack
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled Shrimp & Fish Sticks
Wednesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Sausage & Bean Soup with Pasta
Saturday - Grilled Hamburger

Fitness Recap
:
This isn't a very good recap of my fitness from this past week. I'm not doing as good of a job documenting my workouts this past week. But here is what I do remember :-)

Sunday - ????
Monday - TIU Workouts
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - ????
Thursday - Jillian Michaels Shred It with Weights - Workout 1
Friday - Jillian Michaels One Week Shred Strength
Saturday - 5.25 mile run

I hope you all have a great week!  

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment