Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday "Fun" 2/19

Alright, I know. I've been a terrible blogger lately. I promise, it's not you. It's me. Life has been pretty chaotic lately. (Do I say that all the time?!) it's really thrown this super structured person for a loop not to have the regular routine going. So, I thought I would take some time to "catch up" with you all. I guess this could have also have been a Life Lately post, but since it's Friday, I went with it. I'm not even going to number these, because I honestly have no idea where this post will go. So, let's get to it...

This forecast. I'm so excited for this weekend. I haven't been able to run for a few weeks and I'm really looking forward to getting some miles in. Which brings me to...

...this shirt. Do I really need to say anymore?!

This book! Have you read it? It was so good! I get so obsessed when I start a book...just ask TC. This one took a bit to get into, and I was so annoyed at the main character pretty often, but the HUGE twist towards the end made all of those frustrations worth it.

This challenge. It's honestly life changing. I've learned so much about nutrition, how to eat and what my body really needs through Advocare. It all started with a challenge. If 24 Days is too much, the cleanse might be for you. Seriously, whatever your needs or budget, we can find something that works for you. Just shoot me an email: southliveyankee@gmail.com. Which leads me to...

...this company. I've feel that I've grown so much since I got serious about this. I'm such a more positive person. I'm learning to walk away from the drama in life and focus on the good things more than dwell on the bad. Crazy to think that a direct sales company could have such an impact, right? If you're looking for a change, it could have the same effect on you. I'm always looking to expand my team!

And finally, this water heater. Our water heater went out on us last weekend. It was limping along for a couple of weeks and finally gave out. We knew this was coming and thanks to Amazon Prime, we were able to save money and have it in just a few days. Thanks to my parents for letting us and the kids take over their house for a couple of days!!

Ok, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!! We will be camping, so be on the lookout for lots of fun pictures!

So long for today...



No comments:

Post a Comment