Sunday, October 2, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {10/2}

Hey there! I hope you're all having a great weekend! It's has been pretty nice! Friday  evening was a family dinner at our house, then all the grandkiddos spent the night at my parents' house. They all had so much fun and we're talking about spending another night with them. My sister and I spent Saturday getting trained up by some of the best AdvoCare leaders in the Charleston area. I met a couple of new people and learned so much. I love having a company that helps you improve both yourself and your business.

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Chicken Parmesan Suffed Shells
Monday - Chicken Cordon Bleu
Tuesday - Taco Soup
Wednesday - Chicken & Cheese Ravioli
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Out of town
Saturday - Out of town

Fitness Recap:
I'm feeling pretty accomplished today having gotten my long run in. To be honest, I've been atruggling lately with my workouts, especially my runs. If I'm going to be ready for my half marathon, I really need to buckle down and be more consistent.

Sunday - Rest
Monday - Body By Amy: Cardio Tabata
Tuesday - Insanity Max 30: Sweat Intervals
Wednesday - 22 DF Total Body Cardio
Thursday - Runner's Yoga
Friday - 21 DF Dirty 30
Saturday - 21 DF Plyo Fix

I hope you all have a great week!! I'm definitely planning to!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment