Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First Post!

I'm so excited to start a blog! This is something that I've really wanted to do for a few months and finally took the plunge. My first few posts are going to be a huge learning experience, so I hope you'll bear with me through this process.

So my plan is to share a little with you each day about my food and exercise and give you an update of my Weight Watchers Points tally. I'd love any comments or suggestions from you about what I can do to improve this blog so you'll never want to miss a day.

With Super Bowl XLVI coming up this weekend, I've been spending a lot of time trying to plan the menu. I can't wait to share my ideas with you. Being from the North, the Super Bowl has always been a pretty big deal in our house. This year, we're not happy about either team playing in the big game, but we're still planning to have a good time eating and playing our cornhole tournament.

Thanks for checking this out and welcome to my journey!  So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment