Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI Planning

It was 74 degrees here today. That’s a 7 and a 4, together. Oh yeah, and there was A LOT of sunshine, too. Tomorrow it’s supposed to be 77. Wow! I’m so glad I made the move to South Carolina 6 ½ years ago. It’s really hard to work on a day like this…


So I’ve been thinking more about my menu for the Super Bowl this coming weekend. As of right now, I am planning to have 14 people at our house. I had originally thought that I needed to shave down some of my menu ideas, but since my number jumped a little bit, I think I might go back to including everything. Online blogs are the best places to find great ideas for occasions like this one. Here's what I'm thinking:

Vegetable Platter
Fruit Platter or Fruit Pizza - recipe to come
Ham & Cheese Pretzel Bites
Mini Spinach Dip Bread Bowls
Pepperoni Pizza Mini Puffs
Frank's Red Hot Chicken Wings
Faux Fried Cheese Sticks
Baked Southwest Egg Rolls
Cheesecake Filled Strawberries - recipe to come
Cool Whip Cookies

This is still subject to many changes, but at least it's a starting point. Some of these recipes, I've never tried. I will let you know the results.


So long for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment