Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Disappointed, Not Discouraged

Today was my weigh-in day. With the way I ate Sunday evening, I definitely wasn't expecting a loss. I was, however, at least hoping for the scale to be the same as last week. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I had a .8 lb. gain this past week. Eek! I was pretty disappointed with that. But to be honest, I wasn't surprised given the fact that I didn't count points Sunday night and didn't worry about it either.

I've made up my mind that I'm not going to let it discourage me. I've always said, that if you're honest about everything that you eat and you follow the plan as they tell you to, Weight Watchers works. This past week, I didn't follow the plan as they recommended. I've had a problem lately with tracking every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). I've decided that I'm going to be more honest with myself and my tracker. I'm going to track everything!

Today was a day that I just couldn't get full. I'm not sure why, but I wanted to eat all day! I drank plenty of fluids, but they didn't help today. I don't know if it was because of my disappointment with the scale or something else. But I had pretty good willpower today. When I needed a snack, I made sure to eat veggies so that I could save my points for this evening.

I'm planning to do JM's Extreme Shed and Shred tonight. This is my new favorite workout, besides level 2 of her Yoga Meltdown video. I'd like to sneak a run in either tomorrow or Thursday, but I don't know if that is going to happen. I may run my 5k Saturday without having run for almost a week. I plan to do yoga at least one more time this week, maybe even 2. I'd love to do it Friday night before I go to bed, both to help me relax and to help me stay flexible. I'm this will help me with the race.

Breakfast this morning was Ginormous Almond Oatmeal with a banana. Lunch was Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup and dinner was a burger with leftover Halushki instead of the fries. Nothing new or exciting, so there aren't any pictures of my food. I did find a new recipe that I would like to try for Chocolate Frosted Doughnuts . That may be a weekend experiment with my relatively new doughnut pan.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment