Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Something's Up

Hello again my friends. So obviously, something has been going on with me lately. And apparently, it happened pretty suddenly. Well, the truth is that I am pregnant!!

Yes, we are expecting our second child June 2, 2013. The last couple of months have been pretty rough on me. I have been prety nauseous and extremely tired with no energy to workout. Since I've been so nauseous, the last thing I wanted to do was find new recipes to make and include on the blog. My energy is slowly coming back and I am starting to get interest in cooking again, so I hope to be up and blogging very soon. I am currently 13 1/2 weeks along. I'm just about out of the first trimester, but June 2nd still seems so far away. I hope that you all will bear with me as I know I will be inundating you all with pregnancy info.

I hope that you will be patient with me while I adjust to blogging while pregnant.

Thank you all so much for your continued support!! I appreciate it more than you know!

So long for today...

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so happy and excited for you guys! What a great time to have a new little one too, right before summer starts! Great news and what a blessing to share at this time of year!! Are you going to find out what the sex is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jilly! We're so excited, too! And yes, definitely finding out what we're having. Probably not til January though. Hoping to do a gender reveal party of some kind, too! Can't wait!!!

      Delete