Friday, August 1, 2014

WW Peach Delight Dessert


Happy Friday everyone! We made it through another week...almost at least. I hope you've all had a great week. We've been busy as usual. I feel like I say that in every post these days. We had a realtor come to look at the house yesterday, so I spent a lot of time making sure everything looked its best. This is hard when you have two kids with the superpower of being able to destroy a clean room in 2.2 minutes. I told TC that maybe we should just move into the camper...in the driveway...until we sell the house. His look told me that maybe that's a crazy idea. Lol!


We are headed up to North Carolina this evening for the weekend. We're going to an amusement park tomorrow. How cool is it that they have a campground on-site and the shuttle you back and forth to the park. It's so convenient when you have two kids, one of which still needs one (or two) naps a day. Addison is really looking forward to going. Especially for riding the roller coasters. I can't wait, too!

A couple of weeks ago, I made this dessert. A friend of mine had told me about it and it sounded good. I used peaches, but you could use strawberries, too if you wanted to. The peaches that I used were frozen and were spectacular though. So the next time, I'm going to be sure to use fresh ones and I think it will make all the difference. Everyone loved this dessert, especially Addison. For a picky eater to like something so much, I will definitely consider that a win! Here's the recipe:


WW PEACH DELIGHT DESSERT
Source: Darlene M.
Servings: 12
Points+: 1

4 cups peaches
1 pkg. sugar free Cook & Serve vanilla pudding
1 pkg. sugar free peach Jell-o
2 c. water
1 container fat free Cool Whip

Spread peaches in a 9" x 13" baking dish and set aside. Combine pudding and water in medium sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and allow to boil until thick. Add Jell-o and stir until all ingredients have dissolved and are mixed well. Place mixture in refrigerator until cool. Once cool, pour over peaches in baking dish. Spread Cool Whip over top of peaches and Jell-o. I also crushed up a couple of reduced fat vanilla wafers, but that is optional. Place in refrigerator until set. Enjoy!


This dessert is realy easy to make. It comes together pretty quickly, too.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment