Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #52

Happy Sunday or maybe Monday depending on when you're reading this. This past week has been such a whirlwind for me and I feel like I'm just now getting my feet planted again.

Camden was sick on Monday and stayed at home with my MIL all day. Tuesday, his fever was gone and he was in better spirits, so we sent him to daycare. Three hours later, they called and said they thought he had hand, mouth and foot. Unfortunately, they were correct. So Camden was out of school for the rest of the week. Even more unfortunate was the fact that my MIL wasn't available to watch him and my mom was still in PA, so TC and I swapped out taking days off from work. It's my last week in the office for 10 weeks due to some work I'll be doing for our local United Way, so I was a busy little bee the time that I WAS in the office trying to tie up loose ends.

Thankfully, my parents got back into town this week and will be helping us out since I will be working later than normal and will need them to pick up the kids from daycare. On top of everything else, Addison had her first day of Kindergarten last Tuesday. She did great! And so did I! I didn't even cry!! It's such a huge relief that she had a great first week of school and really like her teachers!

Ok, so now that I've explained all that, let's move on to this week's plan:



FOOD:
Sunday - Grilled Rotisserie Chicken
Monday - Grilled Hamburgers
Tuesday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Wednesday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Thursday - Chicken and Biscuits Casserole
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled Steaks

FITNESS:
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - Ripped in 30
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3 mile run

Have a great week everyone!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment