Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #51

Good morning friends! I hope you're all having a great weekend. I just got back from a run this morning. Time to shower and head to the grocery store then we are headed down to my sister's house for the day to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday.

Here is what we have planned for the week:



FOOD:
Sunday - Dinner at my sister's house
Monday - Dinner Out
Tuesday - Crockpot Chicken Parmesan with Tortellini
Wednesday - Crockpot Beef Roast
Thursday - Crockpot Mexican Chicken Chili
Friday - Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
Saturday - Dinner at my parents' house

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - Ripped in 30
Friday - Rest or 3 mile run
Saturday - 3 mile run

I hope you all have a great weekend and a fantastic week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment