Sunday, August 31, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #53

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Ours has been very nice. It started off on a sad note with a funeral, but has improved so much since then. Yesterday was the first day in a very long time that we spent the entire day at home. We actually worked on cleaning, decluttering and packing the house. The past 2 weeks have been such a whirlwind for us, it was nice to have a day at home. We are doing some impromptu camping tonight on the lake. We got a last minute notification that there was a showing scheduled for our house, so we kicked it into high gear and got it ready. We have another one scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, so we decided to stay out here for the evening to keep the house from getting messed up again. Or to put it better, to keep hurricane Camden from tearing the place apart! Lol!

I have failed miserably at my fitness the last couple of weeks. I'm hoping to get back to it now that I am a week I to my United Way work. We will see though. Here is what I have planned for the week:


Sunday - Grilled Kielbasa Sandwiches
Monday - Labor Day Picnic!!
Tuesday - Crockpot Meatloaf
Wednesday - Crockpot Turkey Chili
Thursday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Friday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

Fitness plan:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - 3 mile run
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Ripped in 30
Thursday - Yoga Meltdown
Friday - Ripped in 30
Saturday - 3 mile run

I hope you all have a safe and Happy Labor Day weekend!

So long for today...







No comments:

Post a Comment