Saturday, September 6, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #54

Good morning friends! I hope you're all having a great weekend. Ours has been pretty relaxed, which is just what I needed this week. Things are really ramping up for me with my United Way work. I'm really loving it, but everyday is a contant on-the-go day for me. So it was really nice to have a relaxing weekend. We are still packing and doing little things around the house, but staying pretty close to home.

We are camping next weekend and doing our annual float down the Edisto. They are calling for some cooler weather. Cooler being a relative term in the low country, but it will definitely make for a nicer camping trip. I will be spending the last part of this week packing and getting ready for the weekend, which will add to the chaos, but YOLO, right?!

Here's what I have planned:


Food:
Sunday - Leftovers
Monday - Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken
Tuesday - Past & Turkey Meat Sauce
Wednesday - Grilled 7Up Chicken
Thursday - Breakfast for Dinner
Friday - Camping - Grilled Pork Chops
Saturday - Camping - Hot Dogs!!!

Fitness:
Sunday - Yoga Meltdown
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Ripped in 30
Thursday - Yoga Meltdown
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3 mile run

I hope you all have a great Sunday and a wonderful week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment