Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #56

Well, hello! Has it already been a week since my last Food & Fitness Plan post? It seems like every week gets faster, more hectic and stressful than the last for me. To be honest, this last week had my stress levels through the roof. I ended up at the dr Friday afternoon with flu symptoms. Turns out, it was an ear infection and apparently, stress. This weekend has been just what I needed. I really wish it was a longer weekend, but I'm still going to make the most of my Sunday!

I did get to do the Run or Dye race yesterday with Addison, my sister, niece and a friend her her boys.
It probably wasn't the best idea if ever had since I had the ear infection, but hind-sight is 20/20, right? I did have a great time.

Addison...not so much.
She definitely isn't a runner. She told me that she did NOT want to do it next year! Poor thing.

Here is the plan for the week. We are going camping again next weekend in one of my favorite places, so I'm definitely looking forward to that!

Food:
Sunday - Fiesta Chowder
Monday - Geilled London Broil
Tuesday - Tater Tot Casserole 
Wednesday - Salad Bar
Thursday - Chicken Parmesan
Friday - Camping
Saturday - Camping

Fitness:
Sunday - Yoga Meltdown
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - Ripped in 30
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3 mile run

That's all for today. Time to get ready for church. I hope you all have a fantastic week! 

So long for today...



 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment