Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #55

Hey friends!! I hope you're all having a great Sunday and weekend. I'm posting this a bit later because we had little to no service where we were camping this weekend. But it's better late than never, right? 

Life has been pretty busy and quite honestly, pretty overwhelming for me the last few weeks. So overwhelming, in fact, that I decided to deactivate my Facebook account. I realized that I was wasting way too much time on there and the majority of the things people were posting were negative and were making me behative as well. Life has enough negativity in it already, I didn't need any extra when I'm trying to live a positive life. I'll probably create a new account at some point in the future and re-connect with those that mean the most to me and are a positive influence on my life. So, long story short, if you've been looking for me on Facebook, that's why you haven't been able to find me.

Now that that's out of the way, let's see what is planned for the week:


Food:
Sunday - Dinner at my sister's house for her Birthday
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - 7-Up Grilled Chicken
Wednesday - Grilled Kielbasa Sandwiches
Thursday - Chicken Parmesan
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

Fitness;
Sunday - Yoga Meltdown
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - Ripped in 30
Friday - Ripped in 30
Saturday - Run or Dye 5k!!

I'm pretty excited about the Run or Dye race next weekend. I have to get a white BAMR band before then! Have a great weekend everyone!

So long for today...





No comments:

Post a Comment