Sunday, August 3, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #49

Happy, happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all having a great weekend! Ours has been wonderful! I told you all last week that we were headed up to NC to go to Carrowinds. We all had so much fun! The campground was nice and convenient to the park, so we headed back there for dinner and so Camden could take a much needed nap. We ended the day with the last fireworks display of the season for the park, so we had an extra long and spectacular show.  

My eating was pretty off the last couple of days, but I'm planning to reign it back in today.  I'm thinking about giving Simply filling another try now that I have done some research and talked to a couple of other people that have done it. I think I understand it better and might have more success with it. I will let you know what I decide. Here is this week's plan:



FOOD:
Sunday - French Dip Cupcakes
Monday - Crockpot Beef Roast
Tuesday - Turkey Chili
Wednesday - Crockpot Pork Roast
Thursday - Pasta w/ Turkey Meat Sauce
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 mile walk/run
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - Ripped in 30
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - 3 mile run

I'm thinking about changing up my workouts, but I'm not sure how. I will have to think about it a little bit more. I am very excited that I got over 28,000 steps in yesterday! Helps to make up for Friday when I didn't reach my 10,000 a day goal.

Have a great week everyone!

So long for today.
 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment