Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #48

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all having a safe and happy weekend. We didn't goc camping this weekend, but we definitely haven't been sitting around doing nothing either. Yesterday morning, we took Addison to Lowes for a Build and Grow Workshop. These things are so much fun for the kids.
We brought my niece home with us and spent the day at the house cleaning. My sister and the rest of her family came over yesterday afternoon so my sister could help me with some landscaping. I'm not a huge fan of gardening/landscaping and she is, but she isn't a fan of cooking, so it works out! She came and helped me clean up the landscaping and I cooked them dinner. Winner, winner, steak dinner! Although I did get stung by a wasp...twice. So I'm not sure how well it worked out for me. But the house definitely has more curb appeal! 
I just got back from my 3 mile run/walk. I ended up walking the last mile, but I got it done! I'm thinking some yoga tonight might help to loosen me up. We are headed up to NC to an amusement park and will be camping up there next weekend and will be getting ready for that this week. So here is what we have planned for the week:



FOOD:
Sunday - Salad Bar!!
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Taco Turkey Patties
Wednesday - Crockpot Beef Roast
Thursday - French Dip Cupcakes
Friday - Pork Chops
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 mile walk/run + Yoga Meltdown
Monday - Ripped in 30 
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - Ripped in 30 or Zumba
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - Rest/Walking

Hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment