Sunday, July 6, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #45

Hey there everyone! I hope you all had a safe and happy 4th of July and are enjoying the weekend. Our weekend has been very busy but very nice as well. I'm hoping that we can get the kiddos into bed pretty early tonight because this mama is exhausted! I usually try to keep this blog pretty upbeat, but sometimes, life throws me a couple of curveballs. That's what happened last week. It was a mentally tiring week and I just didn't have the extra energy to blog. There are some things going on at work that are really getting me down right now. I'm hoping and praying that they work themselves out though. It affected my eating and my exercise and in turn, the scale. Sorry to be such a downer, but I just wanted to be honest and up front with you about everything. They say good things come to those who wait...so I'm expecting something pretty spectacular to come my way any day now! :-) I have been back OP today and I'm hoping that I can get the momentum going again and FINALLY get these last few pregnancy pounds off!

So let's get to this week's plan, shall we?



FOOD:
Sunday - Out to dinner
Monday - Cheesy Taco Pasta
Tuesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday - 30 Minute Tuna Noodle Casserole
Thursday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Easy Garlic Chicken

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - Ripped in 30
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3 mile run

I hope you all have a great week. Once again, I will try my best to get another post up before next Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed that it happens!

So long for today...







 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment